How to Get Success in Life

Image by Sasin Tipchai from Pixabay 



I remember when I achieved my diploma in information Technology. I admitted in I.T College in 2021 and started my diploma studies. On First Day I learned about information Technology features like MS Word, MS Excel, Spoken English and so on. I was nervous on first day because I was thinking about giving up. I was trying to focus on my diploma studies but my mind was blowing by complicated I.T Diploma. I thought that it's time to give up and after some months I almost gave up. I came back from college and told my father that I would not attend college from tomorrow. My father was thoughtful for me. He encouraged me to conquering challenges related I.T Diploma. He told me that If you wanna success in your exams so don't ever give up otherwise you won't be succeed. I embraced my father advice and after some days started to going college. I didn't look backward from that day and efforted a lot to get success. I struggled day and night and finally my exams day arrived. I focused on question paper for which I gave my best and tried to solve every question mentioned in question paper. After two months my result announced. I was stunned to look my result that declared pass with good marks. My morale had gone high and I started my preparation for second semester exam. Actually My I.T Diploma has two semesters and it contained on one year. I joined second semester in college. My second semester contained on Graphics Designing, Web Development, System Analysis and so on. Time has passed away and eventually my second semester exams has arrived. I have gone to examination hall and gave my whole  exams. After two months my result announced. I was very glad because I achieved what I was struggling for. I was declared pass in second semester and secured A+ with handsome marks. I called my father and paid thanks thousand times. From this life we can learn a lot. If we want to get succeed in exams or any other situation you are facing in life so we should never give up ever. Encourager is important in your life who could pumping you to achieve your dreams.



Comments